Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Daily Blog - Nathan

Hi class, I want to share some information about what I did at school today. It is about some new and old things that I have learned and interesting events. Thank you, hope you enjoy this summary of my interesting day!

Today we went to the library for the first time this school year. The reason I am telling you this is because some things in the library have changed from last year. The librarian added new books and a book hospital. The new books were “Chasing Lincoln’s Killer,” the new series of “Fone Bone,” and other new books. The book hospital is a box filled with broken or torn books for the librarian to fix.

After lunch the flag football coaches were drafting players for their teams. In flag football the coaches get to pick their players and co-captains. Yesterday they picked the co-captains and today picked players for the teams. And once again I got picked onto the girl captain’s team just like yesterday but then there were some boys as well. Having some boys on my teams today makes me feel a little better than yesterday. One friend told me after school that “you are not good,” that is why he did not pick me. But that is okay because I am a team player and I will still enjoy my games.

During math lesson we learned something new name “distributive property.” Mr. McMurray taught us how to multiply with distributive property. It was easy and hard at the same time because no one will receive an F for getting it wrong but we had to write everything out which makes it tiring. It was very fun because we did it as a class and this time no one failed.

Finally I want to share about a riddle that was told by Mr. McMurray. The riddle said, “What did zero say to eight?” And guess what? Nobody got the answer. People only said, “huh,” “what the,” and “hmm?” So we have until Friday to solve the riddle. When you know the riddle you have to write it down on a piece of paper and then put it in the riddle jar. On Friday, Mr. McMurray will pull out answers from the jar. The person with the correct answer will get 10 McMurray Bucks. I hope I’m that person, hehehehe!!! So, this you guys think I had an interesting day at school?

No comments:

Post a Comment