Friday, October 23, 2009

The Daily Blog (Oct 22) - Christian

When I got to school we went to morning recess. When I got up on the top field I played tag with my friends as usual.

When we got to class, half of the class went to computers. The rest of us stayed and watched a video of people who design backpacks and how fractions were important to their job. After the video, we got to design a backpack of our own. It was really fun and my logo was Titanium.

As the other half of the class came back we got to go to computers. When we got to the computer lab we went on our computer and went to Type to Learn 3. After we finished Type to Learn 3, we switched to Clue Finders. I’m not too good at it.

Once we finished computers and got to class we did the Problem of the Day in math. After we did the Problem of the Day we corrected it. When that was over we worked on finding equivalent fractions. We did confusing problems with fractions. Then we went to recess and I played kick ball. Our team won.

After recess, we read about volcanoes and major eruptions and did some work learning about the history of Mount Saint Helens.

No comments:

Post a Comment